Sunday, December 26, 2010

Aidenisms


Aiden, like all kids his age, says the most hilarious things. I keep thinking .... I should write that down and then I forget. Sigh....anyway, here are a couple. I'll try and remember more.

Since Sol was born Aiden has been down in the dumps, pretty much every day. This was a seriously joyous kid, and now not so much. Lately he seems to be returning to his old self. Anyhow, for the last couple of months he says "Not good" every time we ask him how his day went, how the park was, how he felt about playing with friends, even when he appeared to be enjoying himself. After Sol's stay at the hospital, he started saying "because I have kidneys!" if we asked him why his day was "not good".

We hosted Christmas this year and when I was putting Sol down for a nap the family decided to watch a romantic comedy. When Aiden saw the couple kissing he asked, "Why is he bitting her?"

And....finaly a conversation with Dada......

Dada: Baba what do you want to do to day?
Baba: Target would be nice.
Dada: Really? What do you want to do there?
Baba: A ride or two would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment